Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey momma, whatcha got cookin' up in that kitchen?

It's 3 A.M.
Silly goose, no one's cooking at this hour.

I'm enjoy a mouthful of mallows, straight from the bag. Though I prefer when they're burnt crispy over a fire.
Mmmmmmmm Campfire marshmallows are fan-diddley-tastic.

Well today went pretty alright, Amira came over and we tried to make a plan of mowing lawns to maybe earn twenty dollars, but when you live in a Cul de sac like my own, everyone pretty much has their lawn already mowed. Or at least hired someone to do it for them. People 'round these neck of the woods enjoy having pretty, green, front lawns for the viewing pleasure.

I remember one day walking outside my front door to see a wrinkly older man mowing my front lawn, though when I caught his gaze, he didn't seem too shocked that I discovered him in the act. I stood there a few seconds until he finished mowing his little section of green, and turned to talk to me.
"Well hello there," He said to me with a toothy grin, "I didn't want to be rude or anything, but I thought your lawn could use some trimmin'."
I, a little embarrassed, thanked the man as he went on to say
"I just wanted to maybe hint at ya for the next time." He then winked and said "Hint, Hint!"

Oh you older, kindly, next-door-neighborly man. Your clever smile couldn't hide your hidden agenda.

I feel proud of my longer grass though. Because our whole front lawn is covered in un-pollinated Meadow Honeysuckle, they're white rather than the usual cute purple. Ah well.
Well since the plan of mowing lawns didn't work out, we painted pictures of inanimate objects with mustaches. Amira painted a clock.
And I painted a toaster! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

I've been feeling kinda better these past couple hours, I hadn't felt too great earlier.
One being that self-esteem, such a roller-coaster ride it is, was on its was down a hill, rather than the desired 'up' position. And two, because I was having icky stomach pains.

BUT GOOD NEWS.
The storm is over:)

I'm feeling quite better,
oh happy day.
........
So, a few days ago, Adam Young released his older songs from when he called himself "Sky Sailing" and boy, oh boy. It's a great thing:)

I pre-ordered the whole album, it was exciting, I've never pre-ordered a cd before. haha
Well anyway, how genius the music, words, melodies and singing is. I don't know how he does it, but he's fantastic. I was grinning from ear to ear after I listened to that album, and I didn't even know why. I've never felt that about any music I've ever listened to, but I feel so cheerful after getting a daily dose of Adam. haha
Creepy and obsessive much?
No way, just inspired.

I keep glancing up at Amira and Fallon's game of scrabble. It's fun to watch:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...P.O.D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..G . .I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . Y . . E . .N . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . R.E.A..L.I.S.M . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . T . . . . . . ..A.T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . P . . .W..I.T . .R.E..D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . S.A.M .E . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . S . . ..B . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . S . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's the game.

So it's about 3:47A.M. right now, I think I may be up for the sunrise.

But I'm still gonna sleep outside.
Every night this week I've slept on my back porch under a fort Amira, Fallon, and I made.
It consists of sleeping bags, pillows... and a trampoline tarp.
It's a sight for adventurous eyes.

I like waking up to the sun around nine ish when it taps at my droopy eyes as if saying, "GOODMORNING!"

Hello sun:)

Well tomorrow is SUNday indeed. Fun fun fun!

Well I'm feeling pretty chipper.
Let's keep this rolling along, aye?

Who's a happy camper?
Brenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment