Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'll Run A Marathon.

I feel so incredibly great now, I'm not gonna lie.
It's such a fantastic feeling.

I got home from youth group and it just felt like God punched me in the face with awesome-ness.
I feel like I could run a marathon, and not feel the least bit tired.
I don't think I've ever felt so exhilarated in my entire life.

I don't know how to fully explain it. But it's just awesome.

I really wish I had more to say in this entry, but I feel so....
Like... Glowing, and awestruck, I don't even know what to say.
I feel fantastic.


Dear Jesus, it's Brenna. Just wanted to hit you up and say,
THANKS
Could you hit me with this awesome feeling every d
ay for now on?
I'm pretty certain it's the greatest feeling in the world.


Someone wrote a short blog entry?
Brenna

1 comment: