Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Been A While.

I'm growing up, and I don't think it's going by fast enough.
I'm ready to be older and start my life.
I know I should enjoy my years being a kid, but it's hard when I have so many plans for when I'm older. I'm so ready for a jump start.

I feel emotionally drained.
Besides being neutral or occasionally angry,
I'm drained.
No matter how bad I want to cry sometimes, it doesn't happen.
Not to mention when I'm happy, it's not legitimate.
It's too bad really.

I'm moving soon,
I really can't wait. I'm anticipating the new atmosphere, and new aromas.
I feel so anxious.
How much longer until we can move in?
I'm really ready.

Let's move, let's leave, let's pack our things and just start somewhere new.

Who's ready for the new home?

Brenna

1 comment:

  1. Look back on your life.
    I want to grow up too, but I will forever want to be 8 years old again.
    Take it slow, just a word of advice.
    I'm in the same boat your in.


    I can't wait to see your new casa. (:

    ReplyDelete