Monday, November 1, 2010

나는 빈 공간.

I'm moving this weekend,
I'm really happy about it.

I'm going to make my bedroom look like the stars in space.
MY own personal galaxy to behold,
in the little space I can call my bedroom.

It's so nerve racking, to be in a new home.
But I will make the most of it and love
EVERY INCH
of that little space.

Oh how it will radiate with warmth and love.
How nice it will be.




---Can I Be Honest?

I think I want to turn off my phone.
I don't want to text for a while.
Truthfully,
I'm not happy.

And I don't want to do anything, or be in contact with any of the world.
I wish I was moved in already,
so I could just be surrounded by my own galaxy,
and just be with my best friend.

Jesus.

I'm very much over being around people.
I'm too upset to worry about it.

in all truth,
I'm very tired.
and very over people.
I really don't want to make the effort.

I'm feeling very sick to my stomach.

I blame myself.
I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes when I leave the social realm I come back with a new understanding of things. Actually I always do. The time you say goodbye to people is a great time to spread your love across the sky for God to see.

    ReplyDelete