Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's Take A Look.

ALRIGHT.

It's been a whole other year full of lots of things.
Though the thought that stands out is pretty much obvious.
Dad.
I miss you.

But I'm not a fan of dwelling on poor, sad things.

So, I'll tell you what has changed, and what I've learned in the past year.

Whelp.
Firstly, this year has gone by so fast.
And that's mainly what I feel toward it.
I can't grasp hold of the fact that 2010 is over,
and that I'm going to be seventeen next month.
I'll basically have to look forward to being an adult with huge responsibilities, and I'm not really sure if I can handle it yet.

BUT

I've made a new best friend who's a girl which makes me happy.
and I've moved, I go to a new school, write new songs, and
I FEEL
very happy about myself.
I'm growing to love me more.


I've really learned to love people. Just doing my best to love everybody. Really, everyone has problems. And everyone just needs love.
I think it stood out to me most in my bffl.

And not because I've had interest in him for a while,
but because someone who I always thought to be so confident.
just has quite a bit of self-hatred.
WOW
it shocked me.
But because of things like that, the "unknown" parts of people... just makes me want to love them. Because sometimes it's just what you need and you can't help it.
LOVE.

Well speaking of my bffl,
this year.
I've gotten so much closer to him, and I talk to him about so many things. and he feels "comfortable" with me.
AH!
SUCCESS.
I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH ME.
gosh it's great.

but yeah,
i dunno.

I think I mainly feel love for this new year.
Cuz truthfully,
I feel like it's the only thing I can amount to as a living being.


eh.
I need sleep.

1 comment: