Friday, February 25, 2011

I didn't think during this post.

I'm gonna write all the things I wish I could prove to be, and all the things I wish I saw in me.
If I could find all the good instead of the bad I could love more than I knew I ever had, and those words are the ones I want to live out.
And if I looked more to the good and less to the bad, couldn't I find the things in me I wish I had, because for now I'm a living, breathing hypocrite. I can't even look me in the eye and say "you're not worthless" and I'll attach myself to every breathing thing that can tell me one less thing to hate about myself. I'll replace all this hate with the false love and false hope of finding charisma in someone else. I'm not who I say I am, and I'm not who I wish I could convince you of who I am. But I'll open up myself and reveal my ribcage, so that if I can spill out everything in me, and let you in on the secrets that I'd hide forever, maybe my truthfulness could attract your heart too. That maybe if I expose myself in the worst of ways, you'll feel less afraid of being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment