Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Want To Love.

I want to give out love immensely,
and share it with you, and you, and all of you.
But I don't want you to look at me with that remorse,
cuz I want you to see and know the love that my savior gave me to give to you.

And I don't understand why these fragile people so strong about hiding the way they hurt,
feed off of the aching, pining, suffering, and whining of the broken people around them.

You accuse her of being a whore, and you see only her scars and nothing more, but why, YOU who detests the judgmental brain show your hypocrisy of causing others pain.
She was once just an innocent child, and it's not like she wanted to wear that title on her chest like a nametag.
"Hi, I am nothing more than a slut who thinks only in distaste and feeds off of the downfall of my tasteless rut."

Why would you love the scum of the Earth?
Because you think so highly of you and your birth.

But just WAIT until life's reality comes full throttle and hits you so hard in the face, that the next breath you take will be chased down with a mouthful of blood waste, and lungs full of broken teeth.

1 comment: