Sunday, May 8, 2011

I've been misled by the ugly reasonings inside me.
I'll sit and ponder on every last thought that betrays the reassurance of happiness, and sends every last piece away.




Because like a coward, I will flee.


But against the honest truth,
I'm betrayed, and led to believe that this mishapen creature will never reach beauty.

I am built like a lion,
but I cower like a fawn.

I desperately need the courage to pick myself and dust off the shady
hazy
lifeless persona I'm developing into.

Instead of progressing,
I'm recessing,
and into a heartless slump I'm left to the hunger of sadness.

My existence is becoming less important,
and rather than ignoring these hunger pains.
I feed it.

But don't mistake me when I say
I do not want to exist.

Because,
I do not wish to exist.

and,
don't be afraid little one because,
this isn't where I end.


But I am nothing and no one until I can be fixed.

I'm not happy.
And it may not change for a long time,
because I don't know how to fix it.
I don't know what to do.

I'm stuck.
I'm stuck.
I'm stuck.

But I'm awake.
I'm fighting.

And maybe,
I'll find my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment