Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Will Disappear.

I'm very tired, and my body agrees.
The weight of the world is showing its strength and pulling me down beneath earth's surface.
Somewhere below sea level.
I'm giving up, and I really never planned on it, but despite my own supposed "strength" I'm incredibly weak.
Here and there, I'm falling apart into tiny particles that are no larger than the dust building up on the fan above me. The blades are covered with more grime and dirt than I've ever seen, but I'm the same way.
I dont even know what makes me sad anymore, and sometimes I sit and question myself on these thoughts,
"Oh, what's wrong?"
But there's usually no answer.

I don't even feel creative anymore.
My analogies are inexistent, and my optimistic side has deteriorated.

I'm so sad.
I'm so sad.
I'm so sad.
I'm so sick of being sad.

But I don't even know what to do anymore.

So I give up.

1 comment:

  1. In all honesty, I really feel you need to pursue Jesus, bring Him into your life more. Be around people that will bring you up in the Word. Learn more, refocus your life. If you lose sight of Jesus, you lose sight of any light.

    ReplyDelete