Friday, October 7, 2011

For Ameerah:

didn't you think I would have thought that everything everything was only my fault
but turns out that I didn't see the right way I was turned around.

All I need is some chocolate and toast to fulfill this day that seems totally lost,
But wouldn't you know it, the bread is all gone,
and now suddenly I'm all alone.

I have been blinded by the most foolish of things,
and I'm only as lonely as my mind perceives, but
I won't let it stop me from being happy.

And I'll wake up exactly when I mean to
I'll hold up my pride and I'll show you

That everything everything isn't my fault
And suddenly suddenly I'm full of hope.

I have been blinded by the most foolish of things,
and I'm only as lonely as my mind perceives, but
I won't let it stop me from being happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment