Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Exist.

Creatures and Creatures, beautiful in the wonderful stillness of love,
we were shaped and formed, fearfully and wonderfully made.

I am a creation, and I am not a mistake.

I feel awe in my surroundings, I am silenced by the subtle beauty.
My God, the peace I feel.
My life, consists of the never ending goal of wanting to make myself a better human being.

They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul.
we reveal so much into these windows,
and it is the only vulnerability I want to take advantage of in a distant gaze.

Eyes are the enchanting greeting to a stranger's hello, and I find so much happiness here.

"and at once I knew, I was not magnificent"
But my magnificence is content in the stillness, in the wholeness of the individual I'm growing up to be.
My heart yearns to be a selfless lover.

A family is the people you surround yourself with, who make you feel at home.

The people I surround myself with are the home when I'm away from home.
They are the creations that make me feel loved.
The confidence when I am weak.
and the building blocks to my inner core.

My name is Brenna Dunn, and I exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment