Monday, November 28, 2011

Man Up,

There's a lot going on inside my head that I wish I could ignore.

Man Up, it's just weather.

I miss my best friend,
I haven't talked to him, like a good talk, in a very long time.
Last time I saw him, I didn't even see him.

Man Up, he's got a busy life.

I don't do anything with my life,
I just eat and sleep. I'm such a bum.

Man Up, Do something about it.

I tried to be nice, but I was shot down, and now I feel like an idiot.

Man Up, you can't make everyone happy.


I'm always so emotional. I think too much.


Man Up, you're such a girl.


I want to break every bond I've created, I want to back out.


Man Up, you're just insecure.


I want to scream, I want to cry, I want to run, I want to hide.


Man Up, you're just selfish.

I'm pissed off, it isn't fair.
Just bring him back.

Man Up, you can't bring people back from the dead.

I'm scared.

Man Up, you aren't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment