Friday, December 30, 2011

But where my heart had been broken,

it was filled with unconditional love.




God I still pray every night for the right man in my life.

And I still pray every night that he's going to be my place of rest,

That he's going to be my home.



God I still pray every night that he's gonna be the one who's gonna fight for me

that no matter the cost, he'll go through it.

Even if we're both battered and bruised on the other side.



God I still pray every night that he's going to love me,

more than any person has ever loved me.



That in his eyes I'm beautiful.

As he is in mine.



God I still pray for him every night,

that you're working on his heart.



God if he's sad that you're taking care of him,

when he's lonely and scared and angry,

you give him peace.



God that he's learning along this path because he loves you.



God I still pray every night for him.



God I still pray every night for him.



God I still pray for him every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment