Monday, May 28, 2012

If I were an empty building, I'd set myself on fire.
Let it climb the rooftops, that's my one desire.
Let my ashes spread, far across the ground,
cover what I please,
I'd never make a sound.

A wildfire she moves, but, Hell, she stays put.
If I weren't so afraid, I'd lead a million but,
I never got that far,
and I've never been that far.

It was a joke,
these feelings, of hope.
I'm really believing and coughing on smoke.


If you let me, babe,
I could be your,
MAN I LOVE YOU.

Exclaiming the words,
"If you're a bird."
Drop all the action,
that's something I've heard.

If I could resemble an ocean of blue,
this sea of uncertainty could lead me to you.
I'm tipping off the table,
and running out of time.
I'll crash and I'll burn,
with an unbearable sound.


A wildfire she moves, but, Hell, she stays put.
If I weren't so afraid, I'd lead a million but,
I never got that far,
and I've never been that far.

It was a joke,
these feelings, of hope.
I'm really believing and coughing on smoke.


If you let me, babe,
I could be your,
MAN I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment